New Life



Actually, blogging is one way for me..
to fill up my free time during this break..
After got my SPM result yg tahpape..
*walaupun agak kecewa..* Haha..
But its over then..

Tak sampai pon few hours lepas tu..
i've been suprised with a new..
what the..??..
whoah..
big supprise babe!!

Ma..Abah..ijah Jage elok2 this black thingy..
Dan kite same2 doa..i'll handle this thing easily..

After that..
untuk mahir dan brush up my skill..
Kite kene lah buat some practical..

As i am *penganggur kehormat*..
so I have a lots of free time..
and my first experiment was..
took a candid shots with my cousins..
and this is how it all happens..
eh.. actually..this was second..
my first was when i went to taman pertanian, shah alam..
hehe..

Then..i got my strength when the seniors give their
suppport in my artworks..

Sehingga sekarang,,aku still belajar..
to get perfect shots..

So, i'll leave you..
to comment my Artwork..
G'dayy guys!!

0 comments: